Washfold pot 01/10/2016

Washfold pot 01/10/2016

Home Forums Log Book Washfold pot 01/10/2016

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Xandar

I must admit I forgot the difficulties of this place, when I suggested to John that he should come with us I also forgot it was actually grade 5 not 4!

However the trip went fine, Don rigged the pitch (under protest) and I don’t know who rigged the lower pitches, I only know Dan de-rigged them and the big pitch. It was a wet trip, something I had not introduced John to before, it turned out to be very energy sapping in a cotton boiler suit! Despite this and the SRT difficulties, crawls and climbs did not pose him or us too much of a problem. But we were all a little sleepy when back at the pub

I think he enjoyed his first grade 5 but I think I won’t take him down anything harder than this for a while (or ever), lest he give up caving altogether, it was a sunny day after all, I think he enjoys sunlight for some reason ;).

People present. Dan, Don, John, Me & Shaman.

P.s. Dan I think you got my crabs from the top pitch should be at least 3 (maybe 4) – one a big pair one? I got the one back attached to the sling.

Chris Sharman

Good trip.
    Hopefully someone’s got my crab from the top deviation?

Xandar

Dan would likely have that too then.

Cavedan
    Participant

Twas a good trip. And indeed I appear to have 5 crabs that aren’t mine. 3 with silver tape, one bigger one and a red one (presumably Mr Sharman’s devi crab)

Xandar

Yeh the other 4 are mine. P.s. it seems I filmed most of the trip by mistake and some of it don’t look too bad.

Don
    Participant

Are you going to put the filmed footage up on YouTube?

Xandar

Yeh some of it, but I decided to mix it up with some other vids. Don’t worry you will get your moment of fame!

Xandar

Vid now on-line (last 3rd) Also included is the Berger finally (Not enough good footage for its own feature length).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login