Snatcher and OSB 11/04/2015

Snatcher and OSB 11/04/2015

Home Forums Log Book Snatcher and OSB 11/04/2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Xandar

After our aborted trip last time over too much water we (Me, Don & Shaman) entered a much dried Snatcher cave. It was a straight forward trip to the bottom, free climbing the last pitch bypass. We then walked across the valley going down then coming up the same amount and entering OSB. We went as far as the duck as those not rigging were too cold and did not think an immersion in cold water would help that. Unfortunately the weather was a lot colder than yesterday making the water underground quite cold (as usual).

Time underground, 5 maybe 6 hours some of that was walking.

Don
    Participant

That’s your idea of a trip report?!!! There are so many exciting moments that you forgot to mention, though now that I think about it, I can’t actually remember any…

Xandar

Well at least I wrote one…. Still waiting on the one for the previous weekend.

Chris Sharman

There was the bit where Alex got stuck and wanted my help :-) :-)

And the rigging squabble.

skyrmy
    Participant

Pray tell Blackadder, Pray tell

Xandar

I was stuck for about a minute as my stop had jammed me in the rift, I wanted a foothold to get back out again. I ended up just wriggling some more and squeezed down. Rigging squabble was about who does the most rigging so who should rig what, Don was saying he never ends up rigging and wouldn’t let me do the last pitch. We all know it’s Mike who normally does all the rigging lol.

Funny I never have this squabble in the YSS, I guess that’s because half of them can’t rig in the first place lol (despite the SRT wall).

skyrmy
    Participant

Well – that’s one side of the story LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login