Alum pot direct solo

Alum pot direct solo

Home Forums Log Book Alum pot direct solo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xandar

Not decided to do the trip, until I left my parents so it was a bit of an ad-hock trip. My main idea was to get my watch back from November hole, not much hope of that, however I also wanted a decent descent vid of Alum so I brought Rob’s rope and rigged direct. I still can’t help the nervousness I felt at the top, very exposed, but easy to rig. Down I went videoing all the way, getting wetter the lower I got. I landed at the bottom looked up and the view and whooped. Back out I went videoing all the way but I won’t upload that as it’s 8 minutes long.

I then headed up into November hole, I tried to find it but failed to even find Doctor banisters, so I went in via the underground route, glad I did my watch was in the water just below the climb up. Though it appears I am missing a part of the strap.

Alum vid

Don
    Participant

Alex Ritchie was unable to find his way underground? This is a first. It’s probably just a sign that you’re getting older. First the memory goes, then the knees.

Xandar

Where does it say that? No I could not find the cave on the surface! I could not find the ent to Doctor Banisters or Novemember so went in via the underground route we took saturday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login