Simpsons Pot – Saturday 14th May

Simpsons Pot – Saturday 14th May

Home Forums Log Book Simpsons Pot – Saturday 14th May

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dazofcaving
    Participant

A fine trip down a fine pothole for two adventurers.

No problems were encounterd though I had to climb over the slit which was ok.

Total trip time: 2 hours 20 mins :yahoo:

We followed up with a drink in the Marsden arms and some retail therapy with the starless river

:good: :good:

Xandar

We wondered if you went though the slot or not. Sounds like you spent more time underground then us. Our trip was a bust. The first was full of dead sheep, the second we could not find (it had no grid ref) and the third cave only I fit though, though I pushed it to the near end. So really we spent most of the day wandering around in the sun, hence no trip report.

Don
    Participant

We should do more trips where we end up having to sit outside in the warm sunshine because no one can fit through the entrance constriction (except you, of course).

Dazofcaving
    Participant

No the slot beat me :negative: but it was rather trivial climbing over and descending back down :good:

A lot easier than a lot of trip reports make out :scratch:

Xandar

Do you know Don, I actually have a bit of sunburn! Not had that in a while!

Don
    Participant

The sunburn must just be on your face then, considering we were wearing oversuits the entire day! I really think we should have just gone on a nice, long proper walk instead of ‘caving’. It was such a nice day.

Xandar

Yep it was just my face.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login